Book: Gardening in the Deep South and Other Hot Pursuits

I have had some wonderful mentors and supporters as I slaved over this project, this dream. Learning about plants, gardening and landscaping is a work in progress for everyone who loves and enjoys gardening.

My training and learning began at a very young age with my grandmother and continues to this day. There have been successes and failures, all of which I have learned from.

Now, I find myself as a teacher, wanting to share with you, through this book, some of my learnings. It would be impossible to put everything in writing and to include pictures of every plant and condition, but, I do hope you find this book the valuable tool that I have found it to be.

My life and training have been spent in North Central Florida. Gardening has been a joy and major part of my life. Our environment, including our water resources, is extremely important – or should be.

Thank you for sharing your gardening enthusiasm with me, by purchasing my book, and working to conserve our resources.

Martha Ann Ronsonet is a native Floridian, born and raised in Lake City. After completing her first 12 years of schooling and graduating from Columbia High School, she graduated from the University of Alabama with a B.S. in Home Economics.

ISBN: 978-1-936634-76-7; $50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment